When you are involved in a collision, you need a reliable auto body repair shop that you can trust. Silverdale Collision Center is that shop! We are a family owned business and care deeply about the community. Our success can be attributed to our commitment to service. We pride ourselves on providing high quality repairs that are unmatched by the competition. Our commitment to our work can be seen in the lifetime workmanship warranty we provide; one of the best available in the industry today. We work with all insurance companies and we are happy to work with you if you are paying for your own repairs.
At Silverdale Collision Center our number one priority is the relationship we develop with each one of our customers. We recognize the inconvenience and stress involved when your regular daily routine is interrupted by the necessity for auto body repair, and we are committed to making the process easy on you from start to finish.
As a company, we strive to give you a high quality, cost-effective auto body repair and take care of your needs with compassion and kindness. We believe in conducting our business the same way we live our lives - with honesty, integrity, and fairness.
Not only do we affirm the unique worth of each one of our customers, but we also recognize each SCC employee as a valuable member of our team and strive to treat each other with the same loyalty, respect, and dignity we give to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you handle insurance claims?
- Yes, we work with all insurance companies and we take care of all the paperwork after you have filed the claim. All you need to do is tell us which company you are working with and the claim number. If they have provided an estimate we simply need a copy of that estimate to get you scheduled for repairs. By signing an Authorization to Repair form we will negotiate for any additional repair costs to put your vehicle to pre-loss condition on your behalf.
Can I have my car fixed where I want?
- Yes, by law you are entitled to choose your own repair shop. Some insurance companies may "recommend" certain shops for various reasons, but most of them realize that leaving the choice up to the consumer works best for them and you. Please be aware that if we have not been recommended by your insurance company, we can still fix your car and you will have our lifetime warranty at the end of the repair.
Do I need an appointment for an estimate?
- No, you do not need an appointment for an estimate. Our estimators can help you anytime between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. If you would like to schedule an appointment so we can guarantee an estimator will be available for you, please contact us at (360) 692-5381.
Why is the insurance estimate different than the shop estimate?
- Estimates vary because estimators and their guidelines vary. Many are only allowed to write for what they can see. They are required to leave any hidden damages off of the estimate and get together with the shop later when the vehicle is disassembled to catch any additional parts and labor. We negotiate for any differences between the original estimate and what is needed to get your car to pre-loss condition.
If the repairs to my car exceed the insurance estimate, will I get stuck paying the difference?
- No, unlike other businesses, an estimate is not a "locked in" amount except in unusual cases. In collision repair, the estimate is the starting point used by the insurance company and the shop. Once the car is disassembled, the shop notifies the insurance company if additional repairs are needed. The insurance company sends out an adjuster to go over the additions and once verified and completed, to make a supplemental payment to the shop. The customer is kept informed throughout the process so they know what additional repairs were necessary to complete repairs.
Do you supply rental cars?
- We do not supply rental cars, however, we can coordinate with the rental company for you. Enterprise has an office close by.
What if my car needs to be towed?
- If it’s during our normal business hours, give us a call and our receptionist will arrange for a tow truck to bring your car to our shop. If it’s after hours, you can call Kitsap Towing at (360) 297-8600. Please make sure to send the car to us with a key, if available.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- For your convenience, we accept Cash, Insurance Checks, Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express. We do not accept personal checks.